COMPANY SECRETARIAL SERVICES
Company secretarial services are the responsibility of the most senior administrative official of a company. With responsibilities that include oversight of efficient administration and compliance matters, shareholders take comfort of compliance with filing and other prescribed secretarial obligations placed on the legal entity by legislation in South Africa. A Company or Close Corporation may legally outsource these responsibilities to commercial agents, such as Burrows Attorneys.
We offer these company secretarial services on an outsourced basis, acting as commercial agent for our clients. We pride ourselves in providing value added and personalised secretarial services.
Our services include;
- Convening of Shareholders and Board Meetings
- Drafting and Publishing of Press Releases and Announcements
- Drafting of Meeting Agendas and Draft Resolutions
- Maintenance of Share Registers
- Management of AGMs
- Taking of Minutes of Shareholder and Board Meetings