Our Attorneys are highly experienced in complex Antitrust and Competition matters advising on a full spectrum of legal services including Merger Notifications, Copyright Infringements, Cartel Investigations, Competition Litigation, Governance, Corruption, Exemptions and Compliance and Regulatory Advice.
We are able to provide competent and strategic advice to clients across all industry sectors with interests in Africa. Our Attorneys work together in a mutually-supportive, innovative and efficient approach to this form of litigation and tries each case with unmatched determination and assuring our clients the best possible quality of client service – working towards the preservation of healthy competition and fair trade in the marketplace by protecting consumers and businesses.
As one of South Africa’s pre-eminent competition advisors, we have made numerous representations before the Competition Tribunal – acting on behalf of some of the top South African mining companies.
Our services include;
- Legal opinions on a range of competition law issues such as the implications of Commercial Agreements, Joint Ventures and Strategic Alliances
- Merger Control across a range of Industries
- Reviewing Proposed and Executed Agreements as a pre-emptive measure to ensure compliance with the Competition Act
- Preparing and Oppose Merger Notification
- Advising and representing clients on complaint proceedings before the competition authorities
- Defending and Advising Clients in matters relating to Anti-Competitive Conduct
- Assisting with Interim Relief, Exemption and Corporate Leniency Applications